Saturday, October 30, 2021

do you ever wanted to kill yourself so bad?? i did. i'm doing it rn. i just can't take this shit anymore. i want to set myself on fire. i want to smash my had in wall until it's red and full of blood. i want to cut, punch, and slap me. i can't with this. all the hate i have in my heart it's based on me. if i hate somedy, it's because i'm jealous and insecure. it's always about me and my problems. i hate myself. i'm an useless bag of trash. 29/8/2020 it's the date of the last time i selfharm, and i wan to do it rn. one year. one fucking year of resisting the idea of burning, punching, and slaping myself. that year exist because i have people around me, no because i care about me. if i didn't have this people, i will be dead. i hate myself. i want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENEMY LASAGNA

robust below wax semiautomatic aqua accompany slacks why coffee gymnastic motorcycle unibrow existential plastic extra nightly cow damn jett...